Date of Hire: January 23, 2017
Job Title: Chassis Technician
- Associates Degree in Electronic Engineering
- 10 years Electronic Diagnostics Experience
- Formal training in automotive and diesel technologies from Universal Technical Institute
- Time sensitive project management experience.
Why are you in this profession?
After the latest downturn from the oilfield I decided to retire that occupation and pursue a career in the automotive industry as opposed to just a hobbyist mechanic, fueled by a passion for anything automotive since childhood. Being a person who enjoys a challenge, I found that heavy work like transmissions, engine swapping, or overhauling to be the most rewarding.
What are your Hobbies/Interests?
- Family get togethers
- Classic vehicles: Rat-rods, restored, or resto-mods
- Hunting, especially turkey hunting
- Wife: Skye Woodgate
- Son: Rhys Woodgate
- Daughter: Halee Woodgate (in college, not at home)